Tutor: Marie-Pierre Perez teaching 4A classes in the Gosling Room
Tutor: Agnès Gatineau teaching 4B classes on Zoom
This course is for students who are fairly fluent in French, who wish to maintain and develop their skills. Students would usually have studied French at university level or spend part of the year in France.
In this class we discuss and debate complex current affairs, social issues and cultural events, focusing on extended vocabulary and accuracy of language in a friendly atmosphere, allowing everybody to work at their own pace.
We also explore French literature, reading both classic and modern authors.
Materials. Students will be asked to buy a novel. Other reading and listening material will be provided by the tutor.
- 17 September - 10 December 2021 (Half term 29 October)
- A Non-Members: (Gosling Room) £178 (12 weeks)
- A Members: (Gosling Room) £147 (12 weeks)
- B Non-Members: (Online) £178 (12 weeks)
- B Members: (Online) £147 (12 weeks)
- Concessions: £10 (contact the office for details)