This course is for anyone wishing to improve their drawing and painting skills, whether beginners or experienced artists. We will draw and paint from observation using different subjects throughout the term: still life, portrait and landscape.
We will look at look at the process of making a simple sketch to making a complete painting. Students will learn about contour line, tonal gradation, monochrome and chromatic painting, perspective and many other aspects of two-dimensional composition.
Materials: Students provide their own materials, and all media can be used.
- Autumn Term: 18 September - 11 December (Half term Oct 30)
- PLEASE NOTE WE ARE ONLY TAKING BOOKINGS FOR THE AUTUMN TERM
- For safety reasons, numbers are limited to 10 students
- £160 non-member - 12-week term
- £130 member - 12-week term